Credit and Debt Improve your credit, manage debt and avoid scams.
Lemon Law What to do if your new car is a lemon.
Landlord Tenant Issues and Handbook Learn about your rights and responsibilities.
Checking Reputation of a Business How to find out about a business before you buy.
Magistrate Court Small Claims Court disputes.
- Google to Refund Consumers at Least $19 Million to Settle FTC Complaint It Unlawfully Billed Parents for Children’s Unauthorized In-App Charges
- Nation's Top Ten Consumer Complaints
- CFPB Launches Nationwide Effort to Provide Financial Education and Tools to Low-Income Consumers
- Back To School Tax Free Holiday
- Best of Time International of Marietta to Pay $279K to Resolve Complaints of Deceptive Sales and Advertising Practices
- Pfizer to Pay $35 Million to 42 States and Limit Off-Label Use and Promotion of the Immunosuppressive Drug Rapamune®
- Rome Finance Company to Provide $92 Million in Debt Relief for Military Service Members Under Federal-State Settlement
- Governor’s Office of Consumer Protection and Attorney General Sam Olens, along with 44 Other Attorneys General, Reach a $105 Million Consumer Settlement with GlaxoSmithKline Concerning the Asthma Drug Advair