Credit and Debt Improve your credit, manage debt and avoid scams.
Lemon Law What to do if your new car is a lemon.
Landlord Tenant Issues and Handbook Learn about your rights and responsibilities.
Checking Reputation of a Business How to find out about a business before you buy.
Magistrate Court Small Claims Court disputes.
- Owners of nearly 5 million cars with defective airbags need to take immediate action
- ENERGY STAR and WaterSense Sales Tax Holiday
- FTC Halts Fake Medicare Scheme that Took Money from Seniors’ Bank Accounts
- Google to Refund Consumers at Least $19 Million to Settle FTC Complaint It Unlawfully Billed Parents for Children’s Unauthorized In-App Charges
- Protect Yourself from Holiday Scams
- Governor’s Office of Consumer Protection Announces National $105 Million Cramming Settlement with AT&T Mobility
- Best of Time International of Marietta to Pay $279K to Resolve Complaints of Deceptive Sales and Advertising Practices
- Pfizer to Pay $35 Million to 42 States and Limit Off-Label Use and Promotion of the Immunosuppressive Drug Rapamune®